HUNTAR DROPS NEW TRACK '4AM' FEAT. ILOVEMAKONNEN | OUT NOW

HomeForumsThe Australian Musician ForumMusic newsHUNTAR DROPS NEW TRACK '4AM' FEAT. ILOVEMAKONNEN | OUT NOW

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of AMN Music News AMN Music News 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AMN Music News Profile photo of AMN Music News
    Platinum Boarder

HUNTAR

DROPS NEW TRACK

‘4AM’ FEAT. ILOVEMAKONNEN

OUT NOW

This year has seen HUNTAR evolve into one of the most hotly tipped acts for 2017, as he surpassed 10 million streams worldwide, played headline show across Europe and America and featured on the FIFA ’17 soundtrack. January 2017 sees HUNTAR release his biggest song to date: a fresh version of fan favourite 4AM.  The track caught the ears of Drake’s OVO label signee, American Rapper ILoveMakonnen, who had a massive hit with Drake on track Tuesday and jumped at the chance of featuring on 4AM.

HUNTAR said of the track “I wrote 4AM at a time in my life where I was in between relationships and living the single life. You meet someone that isn’t necessarily relationship material but you still wanna ‘Netflix and Chill’ with them, which for me is usually at 4am in the morning.”

HUNTAR‘s mixture of electronic pop and futuristic R&B saw the 23-year-old become a blog favourite in 2016 and gain a wide range of fans including Troye Sivan, Ryan Tedder (One Republic), Tinie Tempah, Tori Kelly, Carly Rae Jepson, Chloe Grace Moretz and many more.

Huntar is one to keep an eye out for. His slinky sound is just further proof of why the UK is top of the game when it comes to futuristic R&B.” Pigeons and Planes

Huntar well and truly puts his name at the forefront of emerging British acts.”Crack In The Road

Expanding on the epic tendencies of his first single and honing exotic sounds with uncanny ability, Huntar has crafted a summer sex jam R Kelly would be proud of. The bandwagon will soon be full.” – Line Of Best Fit

“Huntar is making sure to stand out… you’ll start to wonder how soon it’ll be before he really starts to make it big” – Hilly Dilly

Follow Huntar

WEBSITE || FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

SOUNDCLOUD || YOUTUBE

AMNPLIFY – LJW

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.